Depending on the purpose of your travel to Austria, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside there permanently, you will have to apply for a different Austria Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the Austrian Schengen Visa since 1997 when Austria as an EU Member State also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
General required documents for a Austrian Schengen Visa Application:
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel health insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Austria and the entire Schengen area.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Austria and itinerary
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Austria
- Hotel reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Austria.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Austria
More information: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/austria-visa/
If you need a formalletter of invitationin order to obtain a visa, to raise travel funds or for administrative purposes, please apply by email to ICREE 2018 email@example.com. The provided name must exactly match that on your passport. If you are presenting a paper, include the title. ICREE 2018 reserves the right to ask for further information regarding e.g. the company or affiliation of the applicant to ensure the validity of requests. Note that invitation letters will be issued 1) only to applicants who have apaid conference registration, and 2) only for the time of the conference, namely from November 19-21, 2018. Such letter of invitation does not include any commitment on the part of ICREE 2018 organizers to provide financial support of any kind. All letters of invitation will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. You are responsible to take care of your own visa application. ICREE 2018 organizers will NOT send letters of invitation to consulates or contact them in any other way.